Wednesday, October 30, 2019

BOOK REVIEW: DIVINE EVIL

BOOK TITLEDIVINE EVIL
AUTHOR: NORA ROBERTS
GENRECONTEMPORARY ROMANCE, ROMANTIC SUSPENSE
REVIEW BY: @kemmy_fol


Divine Evil by Nora Roberts is my favorite novel ever!
I’m sure most people will probably say Nora Roberts has written better books and will not think Divine Evil is worthy of a five-star rating. However, I think it is! It can be described as a dark book but it also contained a lot of depth. 

I could personally relate to the story because growing up in Nigeria as a child, I was very in tune with Nollywood movies and the novel reminds of movies like Billionaire’s Club

When I started reading this book at first, I thought it was a little too much but as I continued flipping through the pages of the book, I fell in love with it. 

...as I continued flipping through the pages of the book, I fell in love with it

The gripping novel is about a Sculptor named Clare Kimball who has climbed the ladder of success in the art world in New York. However, she is fighting some demons within her. The circumstances that led to the tragic death of her father still haunts her. She then decides to go back to her hometown, Emmitsboro. Her presence in Emmitsboro unsettles some very dark people and her romantic involvement with Cameron Rafferty who is the Sheriff of the small town did not help matters. 

They will do just about anything to make sure she doesn’t expose them.

No comments:

Post a Comment